Use WABA’s mobile app to accurately record information at the scene of a crash and reference current Washington, D.C., bike laws.
UPDATE: Unfortunately our mobile app is no longer available in the Google Play or Apple app stores. If you already have it installed, it will still work. We don’t have a short term solution for this but we are looking to develop an updated version of this tool. If you’re an app developer or programmer willing to volunteer your services, let us know.
The app allows you to:
- Record important crash data using through photos, audio, notes, and drawings
- Automatically add a GPS street location to crash reports
- Look up D.C.’s bike laws and common enforcement errors
- Call 911, a taxi, or a car service
- Store personal information, including ownership records for multiple bikes
- Locate a nearby hospital, police station, or bike shop