Join WABA today and help make bicycling better in the Washington Area. We represent over 4000 area cyclists who see bicycling as a solution for the traffic, health and environmental challenges we face in our community. We can't do it alone. WABA depends on area bicyclists like you to continue our work making bicycling a healthy and more sustainable means of transportation and recreation.
- Plug into a network of action oriented cyclists committed to improving the conditions and safety for cycling in the DC metro area.
- An instant connection to bike safety information, education classes and other riding resources.
- Stay up-to-date with current bicycle advocacy issues and how you can take action on them.
WABA's Membership Benefits
- Discounts at over 50 area bike shops.
- Discounts at WABA and other area biking events.
- Discounts from many community business partners.
- Subscription to quarterly RideON magazine.
- And many more. See the complete member benefits.
Choose from the following membership levels:
- Individual Membership
$35 - 1 Year
$50 - 2 Year
- Family Membership
$45 - 1 Year
$75 - 2 Year
- Promotional Membership
(current students and seniors (60+))
$25 - 1 Year
- Sustaining Membership with a contribution of $100 or more
(Includes a WABA T-shirt)
$100+ I Year
- Life Membership
(Includes a WABA Jersey)
$500 Lifetime Guarantee
- Business Membership
(For more information or to join at the business level, click here.)
$300 - 1 Year Membership
$500 - 1 Year Membership + 10 Discounted Individual Employee Memberships
Not Ready Yet to Join?
You can still support WABA's advocacy and education efforts with a single or recurring gift today. Learn More.