Become a WABA Business Member
Join WABA as a Business Member and become part of our community of area cyclists. Whether your desire is to encourage a more bike-friendly environment for customers, employees, and the larger bicycling community, or to broaden your customer base, supporting WABA as a Business Member helps us build a truly bikeable region, where everyone can ride where they need to go, safely and conveniently.
WABA Business Membership Benefits
$300 Business Member Level
- Name on WABA’s membership page with link to your business
- Promotion upon joining through Blog, Facebook & Twitter
- WABA Business Membership Business Cling and Digital Logo
- Subscription to RideOn, WABA’s quarterly membership newsletter and reduced rate for advertisement in RideOn
- Discounted WABA memberships for all employees ($10 off)
- Invitation to annual business member, bike shop, sponsorship mixer
- Supporting the region’s largest bicycle advocacy organization
$800 Business Member Leadership Level
All of the benefits of the $300 Level, PLUS:
- Name and logo on WABA’s membership page with link to business
- One free 1/12 page ad in RideOn
- Free Everyday Biking Seminar for your staff or customers
- Discount on WABA Event Sponsorship
- Support in applying for Bicycle Friendly Business (BFB) recognition from the League of American Bicyclists (up to 2 hours of staff time in reviewing application for submission)
- Annual delivery of bicycling resources (i.e. bike maps, law guides, etc.)
Yes, My Business Would Like to Support Better Bicycling in the Washington Region!
The Fine Print
- All memberships are annual
- All memberships are tax-deductible up to the legal amount.
Other Ways to Give as a Business:
Consider becoming a WABA discount partner and offering savings to WABA members.
Current discount partners include over 60 area bike shops, bike touring companies,
Zipcar, area gyms, yoga studios and more.
For more information, email our Membership Coordinator, Ben Wokas.
We are always looking for community partners for our events and educational efforts. Why sponsor WABA? Our members and supporters are a target audience for your business!
For more information, email our Events Coordinator, Nick Russo.
For More Information Contact:
WABA Membership Coordinator, Ben Wokas