Do you love bikes? Are you interested in educating others and sharing your passion? Consider volunteering as a bike ambassador!
You’re invited to attend the new bike ambassador orientation next Tuesday evening at WABA’s office. If all of the above—plus, pulling a trailer and explaining to others the virtues of cycling as transportation—sounds like an awesome time, you should sign up here.
At orientation, you will:
- Learn what, exactly, a bike ambassador does, and how you can do it, too
- Learn about the goals of the bike ambassador program
- Sign up for upcoming events and opportunities
- Plug into your local bike advocacy group (that’s WABA!)
- Make new biking friends and expand your community network
Orientation is next Tuesday, Jan. 15, from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at WABA’s office, 2599 Ontario Road NW. For more information, contact the Bike Ambassador Program Coordinator, Megan McCarty, at email@example.com or (202) 518-0525 x200.