WABA will work to extend this rail-trail southward from its current terminus in Glenn Dale, Md., through Maryland’s suburbs into D.C. and connect it to the area’s existing trail network.
- A New Trail Bridge Over the Patuxent! (January 19, 2018)
- Speak up for a bridge across the Patuxent River! (April 4, 2017)
- WABA & BikeMaryland release an economic analysis and preliminary route by Jeff Lemieux and Nolan O’Toole – here.
- Take Action: A Path Forward for the WB&A Trail (January 20, 2015)
- Planning to Extend the WB&A Trail in Both Directions (October 12, 2011)
- REPORT: Extending the WB&A Trail from MD450 to Washington, DC – Economic Analysis and Preliminary Route by Jeff Lemieux and Nolan O’Toole
- WB&A Trail Map, Prince George’s County Section (pdf)
- WB&A Trail Map, Anne Arundel County Section