To celebrate the opening of their DC Flagship, REI is leading 100 days of recess and donating $100,000 (!) to five local non-profits. Your votes determine the donations! By attending their summer events, you’re voting where the benefit dollars go. Click here for more information.
Head over to REI’s community space tonight for a free session of level 2 bike maintenance! Come get greasy and learn cable tensioning, changing brake pads, replacing chains, and smooth shifting and braking.
If you can’t make it, click here to check out the next few events!
- September 15th: Thru-Hiking Party with ATC
- September 16th: Campfire Hangout with S’mores
- September 20th: Elevated Camping: Hammock Basics
- September 27th: Bikepacking the Canal: Tips & Tricks
- September 28th: Map and Compass Navigation Basics
- October 8th: Thingamajig Gear Swap