Businesses, churches, community centers, schools, libraries, organizations are ALL invited to promote the DC Neighborhood Pace Car program, and there is a variety of easy ways to do it!
1. I will drive within the posted speed limit on city streets.
2. I’ll treat people walking and bicycling with respect and will share the road safely with them.
3. I'll give myself enough travel time so that I'm not sacrificing courtesy or safety.
4. I will not be pressured by others' impatience to drive above the posted speed limit.
5. I’ll display the PACE CAR sticker on my vehicle, and encourage others to join!
WABA is pleased to partner with DDOT in this very important community safety project.