It’s our annual fall membership drive! We disrupt our regularly scheduled updates to urge you to join or renew with WABA today. Why? Well to start with:
Join or renew with WABA between October 18th – 25th for a limited-edition “Stress Less” bike lane t-shirt!
You already know that people who have access to biking benefit from a healthier, more-connected, more vibrant community.
You share our commitment to make biking safe, normal, and popular in our cities and for generations to come.
When you join WABA you support our work to advocate for a network of protected, low-stress bike lanes and trails.
When you join WABA, you join more than 5,000 residents from across the region who understand how important it is for communities to support and prioritize biking.
You join more than 5,000 other people who understand that it takes relentless work by skilled advocates and passionate volunteers to make space for bikes on our regions roads.
The benefits of joining WABA are clear: You support our advocacy work to improve policies, grow the region’s system of protected bike infrastructure, and expand our bike education and outreach efforts. You gain access to a list of local businesses who support your decision to bike, and you gain access to a like-minded community of people who care about making biking better for everyone.
Whether you bike with your children on the weekends, bike to work occasionally, or you use your bike every day to run errands around town, your WABA membership is working to improve your bike experience.
- Click here for a list of membership perks.
- Our limited-edition T-shirt helps us tell the story of protected bike lanes.
- It’s hip, cool, soft, and limited edition! That means only the first 500 people are guaranteed a shirt. We may do a second run if there’s enough demand.
- Click here to view the t-shirt size chart. We will do our best to get you the first size you selected but there is a limited number of each size. Sizes available are XS-XL.
- Current WABA Members can receive our limited edition shirt by renewing their membership. We’ll add a year to your current expiration date.
- Annual membership is good for one-calendar year. Auto-renewing memberships are charged on the same date every year and do not expire until payment stops.
- Memberships bought or renewed during the membership drive week include all regular WABA Member Benefits.