We’ve recently introduced you to our business membership program. We debuted the program in 2012 and are steadily signing up new business members in 2014. As part of the program, we’d like to introduce you to some of our business members. Today, meet Qualia Coffee.
Qualia Coffee is a full-service coffee shop that also serves as the home of Fresh Off the Roast, a small-batch coffee roasting company dedicated to sourcing recently harvested beans from around the world.
They are proud WABA Business Members, for the second year, and are located at 3917 Georgia Avenue, NW in Petworth, and enthusiastically encourage you to bike to their shop (most of their employees do).
Qualia strives to provide as much information as possible about where their beans come from and what you can expect them to taste like. Qualia hosts twice-monthly coffee tasting from coffees all over the world.
We are happy to count the Qualia Coffee as one of WABA’s business members.
Do you own, work for, or patronize a business that is a good candidate for our business membership? For just $300 per year, you can show your support for a bike-friendly region and WABA’s advocacy. In return you’ll receive:
- Listing on WABA’s business membership webpage with link to your business’s website
- Promotion upon joining through our social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and our blog (we have 5,500 Twitter followers and 6,700 Facebook friends)
- Use of WABA’s bike-friendly business window cling and/or digital logo
- Discounted WABA memberships ($10 off) for all employees
- Support in applying for Bicycle Friendly Business recognition from the League of American Bicyclists