We’ve recently introduced you to our business membership program. We debuted the program last year and are steadily signing up new business members in 2014. As part of the program, we’d like to introduce you to some of our business members. Today, meet D.C. Sundland, Realtor®.
D.C. Sundland, Realtor®, Stages Premier, is an area realtor who gets it: More and more people buying homes in the Washington area are looking for housing convenient to bike and transit routes and Sundland welcomes the opportunity to show homes by bicycle.
D.C. Sundland is based in Columbia Heights and is licensed to sell homes in D.C., Virginia, and Maryland.
With a background in engineering and urban planning, Sundland brings a specialized insight to his real estate business. He is an enthusiastic cyclist who knows the region intimately through a decade of exploration by foot, bike, and transit. We are pleased to count him as one of WABA’s business members.
Do you own, work for, or patronize a business that is a good candidate for our business membership? For just $300 per year, you can show your support for a bike-friendly region and WABA’s advocacy. In return you’ll receive:
- Listing on WABA’s business membership webpage with link to your business’s website
- Promotion upon joining through our social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and our blog (we have 5,200 Twitter followers and 6,500 Facebook friends)
- Use of WABA’s bike-friendly business window cling and/or digital logo
- Discounted WABA memberships ($10 off) for all employees
- Support in applying for Bicycle Friendly Business recognition from the League of American Bicyclists