To show our appreciation for your support of our advocacy and educational work, we partner with businesses, local and not-so-local, to offer you discounts that make your life a little easier, a little more convenient, a little more luxurious.
Not yet a member of the Washington Area Bicyclist Association? It’s fast, easy, and cheap to support bicycle advocacy in the nation’s capital.
For the month of September, we’re highlighting a new discount for WABA Members from Momentum magazine. Current, new, and renewing members of WABA are eligible for a free year-long digital subscription to Momentum.
Momentum Magazine focuses on transportation cycling and bike culture in North America in order to promote, encourage & inspire Smart Living by Bike. The magazine’s goal is to influence a shift in the transportation culture in North America from car-centricity to a balance of public transportation, appropriate car use, walking and bicycling, by showcasing riding a bike as a fun, smart, stylish way to get around. Momentum’s positive and solutions-based editorial coverage includes arts & culture, city and people profiles, style, food, current events and gear.
You can catch up on advocacy around North America and bike styles by reading the digital edition in your browser, or take it to go. Just download the Zinio app for iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows 8, and be on your way.
How to get claim this Membership Perk:
- If you’re a member of WABA, email email@example.com for the special Members Only link.
- Register your email address (email addresses will be used only for subscriptions and not for any other marketing purposes). There is a delay of up to 8 days between subscribing and receiving access to the current issue. You should receive an email from Zinio within a week from signing up here, letting you know your first issue is ready.
Not a member yet? Join WABA today to be part of the movement that is transforming our region.
Thanks to our dedicated members, bicyclists across the region have been able to enjoy…
- Cycletracks on Pennsylvania Avenue, 15th Street NW, and L Street NW
- Increased miles of bike lanes
- Trail Rangers cleaning and maintaining trails
- Improved trails including the Capital Crescent, Mount Vernon, Anacostia Riverwalk, and Metropolitan Branch trails
- New green bike lanes in D.C. and Arlington
- Massively expanded Capital Bikeshare, including new stations in Alexandria and Montgomery County
- The recognition of Bethesda and Rockville as Bicycle Friendly Communities
We need you to ensure that our recent successes continue. Please join the Washington Area Bicyclist Association today and help us build a region where everyone can ride, safely and conveniently!